|From Behind My Eyes - The Adventures of Tim Stubbe||
As promised here are a few more pictures from my 2 days in Washington D.C.
1. Vietnam Wall Memorial with Washington Monument in the background
2. Myself in front of the statue of 3 Vietnam Soldiers.
3. Korean War Memorial
4. Lincoln Memorial
5. Arlington National Cemetery
6. The crypt of "Robert Todd Lincoln" Abraham Lincolns lone surviving son.
(note: Robert Tood Lincoln was a junior officer present at Appomattox when Lee surrendered)
7. Though not in DC, This stained glass was at Mt Vernon (Washington's home) which was beautiful.